Compuserve Forum Manual has been updated!
We have just released a new edition of the Books and Writers Community User's Manual. John S. Kruszka and I have been working on this new version for about a month, and we're delighted that it's finally finished!
This version of the manual is NOT just for newbies. Even if you have been a member of the forum for a while, please take a few minutes to look through it. The manual contains a lot of useful information, and has been extensively updated.
- Pictures! <g> We have added screenshots of many of the most commonly used windows, menus, etc.
- An updated list of folders and forum staff in Section 2. This list is current as of August, 2010.
- A new section about spoilers (section 3.10)
- A new section describing the Message Options menu (section 3.11)
- Revised instructions for pasting text into a message (section 1.11) and formatting private messages (section 3.6.2)
Thanks also to all of the staff members who offered their input, especially Ron Wodaski, who gets credit for suggesting the addition of screenshots to this version of the manual.
There's a thread here if you want to post your comments on the forum.
If you've never posted on Compuserve before, I would really encourage you to read through the manual before you post for the first time. But do feel free to post there if you have a comment or a question about the books. Diana likes to hear from her readers, and we're always happy to see new people there. Hope to see you on the forum soon!