Celtic Journeys OUTLANDER Tour Contest!
WIN A TRIP TO SCOTLAND ON CELTIC JOURNEYS 12TH ANNUAL OUTLANDER TOUR(R)
Celtic Journeys LLC is giving away two seats on the popular Outlander Tour(R) for 2015. This is a 7-night, fully escorted tour of the Scottish Highlands, following the path of Jamie and Claire from Diana Gabaldon's award-winning and world-famous Outlander series.
HOW TO ENTER - ONE entry per person
1. On Facebook "Like" Celtic Journeys, LLC page. NOTE: Celtic Journeys LLC is the same company as Celtic Journeys U S, but you have to Like the Celtic Journeys LLC page.
2. On a 3" x 5" paper, write your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
3. Go to www.celticjourneys.us and find where Judy was standing (in 2002) that inspired the first Outlander Tour(R) in 2004.
4. Write that location on the entry paper.
5. Put it into an envelope and mail (yes, snail mail) to Celtic Journeys LLC, 7109 Village Drive, Annandale, VA 22003-3135 USA
Entry is open to everybody in any country in the world.
The winning entry will be drawn from correct entries in the presence of a notary.
The winner will be announced on May 1, 2014 and winner will be notified by phone and e-mail.
The prize is for all elements of the land tour only; airfare is NOT included.
The prize has no cash value.
The prize isn't transferrable. If you win and you don't go, the prize is forfeited.
Only entries that are received by mail will be accepted.
The contest was inspired by Diana's generosity and kindness to her fans over the years. Thanks Diana! And good luck to all entrants.
As some of you may recall, I went on the Celtic Journeys OUTLANDER Tour with my mom and my sister in July 2012, and we had a FABULOUS time! Here I am at Culloden. You can see my blog posts about the tour here.
Please note: I'm not affiliated with Celtic Journeys in any way, although Judy is a friend of mine. I'm just helping to get the word out about the contest. If you have any questions about the tour or the contest, please contact Judy Lowstuter at email@example.com. And good luck!