July poll results
How long have you been reading Diana Gabaldon's books?
- 23.98% - 2 to 5 years
- 16.17% - 5 to 10 years
- 15.8% - 1 to 2 years
- 14.5% - 10 to 15 years
- 13.01% - 15 to 20 years
- 7.43% - 6 months to a year
- 6.88% - Less than 6 months
- 0.93% - Since she first started posting excerpts on Compuserve, before OUTLANDER was published.
- 0.55% - I don't remember.
- 0.55% - I haven't yet read any of Diana Gabaldon's books.
- 0.19% - Other
I didn't vote in the poll myself, but I fall into the first category. It will be five years for me in November.
Please take a moment to vote in the August poll. With "Lord John and the Plague of Zombies" due out October 4, and THE SCOTTISH PRISONER on November 29, I thought this might be a good time to revisit a poll topic that I first used in January, 2010: your opinions of the Lord John books and stories.
All opinions, pro and con, welcome. If you think of an option I've left off this poll, please let me know.