Happy New Year!
Happy New Year to all of you!
Or, if you prefer, "Bliadhna mhath ur", which is the Gaelic version. (Thanks to Cathy MacGregor on the Compuserve Books and Writers Forum for that useful phrase!)
Thanks so much to all of you who participated in the December poll. Here are the results:
What's your favorite gift from the books?
- Claire's silver wedding ring (46%)
- The medicine box Jamie gives Claire for their anniversary (29%)
- Ellen's pearl necklace (15%)
- The boar's-tusk bracelets MacRannoch gives to Claire (3%)
- The sapphire ring Lord John got from his first lover, Hector (2%)
- Hugh Munro's dragonfly in amber (2%)
- Brianna's bracelet (0%)
- Hector Cameron's dirk, given to Jamie by Jocasta (0%)
This should be an exciting year for OUTLANDER fans, with AN ECHO IN THE BONE due out in the fall. I fully expect that by this time next year, many of us will be absorbed in discussions of What Happened in ECHO and What It All Means. <vbg>
Wishing you all the best in 2009!