March poll results
Have you ever been to Scotland?
- 56.01% - No, but I'd love to visit there some day.
- 17.87% - I visited Scotland long before I knew Diana's books existed.
- 7.90% - I visited Scotland after I discovered the OUTLANDER books.
- 5.50% - I'm making plans to visit this year.
- 3.44% - No, it's too far away, or I can't afford it.
- 3.09% - Yes, I've been there many times.
- 2.75% - I've lived in Scotland all or part of my life.
- 1.03% - I went on an OUTLANDER-themed tour of Scotland.
- 2.41% - Other
The topic for the April poll -- "What is your favorite location in the OUTLANDER books?" -- was suggested by several people at a recent Monday-night chat on My Outlander Purgatory (which is a terrific site for OUTLANDER fans; be sure to check it out if you haven't already). I tried to keep the choices down to a reasonable number, but please feel free to suggest other locations that are not on the list. (You can leave a comment on any of my blog posts, or on the Outlandish Observations Facebook page.)
And no, before you ask, you can't vote for more than one choice at a time. Sorry. I realize that makes it more difficult for some people to decide, but just do the best you can. Thanks in advance for taking the time to vote!