August poll results
What do you think of the Lord John books and stories?
- 29.82% - I enjoy them, but I prefer to read about Jamie and Claire.
- 25.06% - I love them! I can't wait for "Plague of Zombies" and SCOTTISH PRISONER.
- 11.03% - I haven't read any of them yet, but I'm planning to.
- 7.27% - They add a lot of depth to his character.
- 6.02% - I like seeing a different side of 18th century life than we get in the OUTLANDER books.
- 5.76% - I started reading them after seeing what a major role he played in ECHO.
- 4.26% - I'm not interested in reading about a gay character.
- 4.26% - I wish Diana would quit writing about him.
- 3.26% - I think they're boring.
- 3.26% - Other
The September poll is all about the upcoming DOWN THESE STRANGE STREETS anthology, containing Diana Gabaldon's story, "Lord John and the Plague of Zombies". The book comes out on October 4 in the US, November 17 in the UK. For more information about DOWN THESE STRANGE STREETS, look here.