October poll results
How do you feel about the idea of an OUTLANDER movie or miniseries?
- 36.89% - A miniseries would be better than a movie.
- 18.06% - Very excited! I can't wait!
- 14.95% - I'm worried that they will butcher the story or the characters.
- 6.99% - Skeptical, but if a movie is made, I'll probably go see it anyway.
- 6.21% - Cautiously optimistic.
- 4.66% - Not sure yet. It depends on who they pick to play Jamie and Claire.
- 4.47% - It's a terrible idea. How can a movie possibly be as good as the book(s)?
- 2.72% - Disappointed that Diana Gabaldon is not going to be writing the script.
- 1.36% - I'm not interested in a movie.
- 3.69% - Other.
As usual, I didn't vote in this poll, but I count myself among those who are worried that the movie-makers will butcher the story or the characters. I much prefer the images in my head and the story as Diana Gabaldon tells it, and I wouldn't be upset if a movie never actually gets made.
The November poll is about THE SCOTTISH PRISONER. Four weeks and counting! Please take a moment to vote. Thanks!