Results of the February poll
- 28.01% - A friend or family member recommended the books to me.
- 23.74% - I started reading the books as a result of watching, or hearing about, the OUTLANDER TV series.
- 19.94% - I stumbled across them while browsing in a bookstore or library.
- 7.98% - A friend or family member gave me a copy of OUTLANDER, saying, "Read this, you'll love it!"
- 2.85% - Someone on Facebook, Goodreads, or another online site recommended them.
- 2.33% - I read a review in a newspaper, magazine, or online.
- 2.29% - I found the audiobooks before reading the print version.
- 2.11% - I found a used copy at a garage sale, second-hand bookstore, etc.
- 1.68% - A librarian or bookstore employee recommended them.
- 1.55% - Doubleday Book Club or other book-of-the-month club.
- 0.60% - Someone at my book club mentioned them.
- 6.91% - Other
I didn't vote in the poll myself, but I found OUTLANDER entirely by accident, browsing in Barnes & Noble in 2006. You can see my story here if you're interested.
Please take a moment to vote in the March poll, which is all about what you're doing to survive #Droughtlander (as many fans call the long wait before the TV series resumes in April). Thanks!