What are you most looking forward to in Season 4?
The cast and crew of OUTLANDER are currently filming the last block of Season 4. As they prepare to wrap up filming for the season, I thought this would be a good opportunity for the rest of us to look ahead to the new season, which is scheduled to start in November 2018.
What are you most looking forward to in OUTLANDER Season 4? Are there specific scenes, incidents, or new characters that you're really eager to see on TV?
* * * SPOILER WARNING!! * * *
If you haven't read DRUMS OF AUTUMN (Book 4 of the OUTLANDER series), there are Major Spoilers below! Read at your own risk.
I really want to see:
- Jamie and Brianna meeting for the first time!
- The "strawberry fields forever" scene where Jamie and Claire discover the site of Fraser's Ridge.
- Jamie fighting the bear.
- Claire coming to find Jamie in the snow on the night his back went out.
- Roger and Bree's handfasting night.
- Bree's reaction to the news that Roger has been sold to the Indians.
I'm also looking forward to meeting the new characters, like Jocasta. (Stephen Bonnet, not so much....)
What about the rest of you?