OUTLANDER Photo Contest!
[UPDATE 9/16/2012 4:30 pm: The contest is over. Many thanks to those of you who sent in photos! To see the winners, as well as the rest of the contest photos, look here.]
1) Submit a photo showing one of the following:
- Yourself, a friend, or a family member (including children or pets!) reading or holding one of Diana Gabaldon's books.
- Your OUTLANDER book collection
- A well-loved paperback edition (you know, one of those books that's been read so often it's nearly falling apart...)
- Your favorite place to read the books
- The most unusual place you've read the books
- At least one of Diana Gabaldon's books must be included in the photo in order to qualify for the contest.
- The photo must be one that you took yourself, or that you have permission to use.
- Your name
- A brief caption or description of the photo. (If there's a story behind the photo, I'd love to hear it!)
- Please state whether or not it's OK to share your photo. (After the contest ends, I will post the photos in an album on my blog and on Facebook, so that Diana Gabaldon and any fans who might be interested can see them. If you'd rather not have your photo included in this collection, that's fine, just let me know. It won't affect your eligibility for the contest.)
4) One entry per person, please!
5) You do not have to be a US resident in order to enter this contest.
There will be three (3) prizes awarded. Each winner will receive his/her choice of one of the following hardcover books, signed by Diana Gabaldon:
- THE SCOTTISH PRISONER
- OUTLANDER 20th Anniversary Edition
- A TRAIL OF FIRE (forthcoming story collection, to be published this fall in the UK)
Please let me know if you have any questions. Good luck, and have fun!
PLEASE NOTE: I acknowledge each entry as it's received with a reply by email. If you sent in a photo but you did NOT get a reply back from me, please re-send it and make sure that you put "OUTLANDER Photo Contest" in the subject line, so I will know it's for the contest. Thanks.