November poll results
Of all the children in Diana Gabaldon's books, which one is your favorite?
- 21.56% - I can't pick just one!
- 19.69% - Jem
- 18.68% - Fergus
- 16.13% - Germain
- 4.58% - Willie
- 3.56% - Henri-Christian
- 2.38% - Mandy
- 1.36% - Young Ian
- 0.34% - Aidan
- 8.32% - All of the above.
- 1.19% - Other
- 2.21% - I'm not interested in the kids.
Here are the answers for "Other":
- Can't choose between Jem and Germain!
- Small Jamie learning how to pee, Outlander
- Jem & Mandy. I have a 7 year old boy & 2 year old girl.They have so much in common
- Jem and Mandy both because they are a direct descendant of Claire and Jamie
- Each child is unique with his own endearing traits. There is something in each
- All of the above - they all bring so much depth to the story in their own way.
- All Jamie & Claire's Grand-children - Jem, Mandy, Germain, Joan, Felicite, & H-C