February poll results
How long have you been reading Diana Gabaldon's books?
- 20.28% - 2-5 years
- 15.80% - 5-10 years
- 13.15% - 10-15 years
- 12.73% - Since OUTLANDER was first published.
- 11.19% - 1-2 years
- 10.21% - 15-20 years
- 5.73% - Less than 6 months
- 5.17% - 6 months to 1 year
- 4.20% - 20+ years
- 0.56% - I don't remember.
- 0.14% - I read excerpts of her work on Compuserve before OUTLANDER was published.
- 0.84% - Other
- Seems like I've always been reading Outlander.
- I read the first 4 books as they were published but that was all. Now reading the
- was given Cross Stitch about 2 years ago and have read all Outlander series
- about 4 months but I have finished the series two times already
- Since "Dragonfly in Amber" was published. First, I went back and read "Outlander"
- listened to audio books on a recommendation begining in 2012.
I hope you'll take a moment to vote in the March poll, which is all about Diana Gabaldon's latest story, "The Space Between". If you can't see the poll at the top right side of the page, try this link for the non-mobile version. The new poll will run through the end of March.