- 39.26% - No, but I'd love to visit there some day!
- 20.48% - I visited Scotland long before I knew Diana Gabaldon's books existed.
- 9.06% - I visited Scotland after I discovered the OUTLANDER books.
- 8.91% - Yes, I've been there more than once.
- 5.28% - I'm making plans to visit this year or next year.
- 4.51% - No, I can't afford it.
- 4.17% - No, but I'd like to see some of the locations shown in the OUTLANDER TV series.
- 2.85% - I've lived in Scotland all or part of my life.
- 1.43% - I'd like to visit, but I can't travel due to age or health reasons.
- 0.54% - I went on an OUTLANDER-themed tour of Scotland.
- 0.27% - No, I like reading about Scotland or seeing it on TV, but I don't have any desire to go there myself.
- 0.08% - No, it's too far away.
- 3.16% - Other
I didn't vote in the poll myself, but I visited Scotland in 2012 on the Celtic Journeys OUTLANDER Tour. You can see my blog posts about that trip here.
Please take a moment to vote in the October poll, which asks the question, "Which episode of the OUTLANDER TV series is your favorite so far?" Thanks!