- 64.11% - Absolutely! I will gladly devour any excerpt or #DailyLine I can find.
- 9.46% - Yes, and I wish Diana Gabaldon would post them more often!
- 8.04% - No, I would rather wait and see those bits of the story in their proper context, when the book comes out.
- 6.79% - Sometimes.
- 2.68% - What are #DailyLines?
- 2.23% - I'm addicted to the #DailyLines!
- 1.96% - No, I am trying hard to avoid the excerpts and #DailyLines.
- 1.70% - I used to read them, but I don't anymore.
- 1.34% - What excerpts? Where can I find them?
- 1.07% - I read excerpts, but only for certain books or stories.
- 0.63% - Other
- I did, until I read Karen's thoughts. I may be more sporadic in reading them now
- Yes,wee postcards from The Ridge, but would enjoy more in book form.
- I try not to but I have no self control
- Yes, only 'til I know when the book will be out
- Not aware of, wouldn't spoil by reading.
- I will once I finish MOBY! :)
- Each one of the first five choices based on mood!
There were 1120 responses to this month's poll. Thanks very much to everyone who participated! I didn't vote in the poll myself, but I have been an excerpt-avoider since 2008.
Please take a moment to vote in the March poll, which asks the question, "What are you doing to pass the time until the OUTLANDER TV series resumes?" (Season 2 premieres on STARZ on Saturday, April 9. For more information about Season 2, see my FAQ page here.)