January poll results
Here are the results of the January poll, which asked the question, "Would you go through the stones, if you could?"
- 24.39% - Of course, if Jamie Fraser was waiting for me!
- 21.85% - Maybe for a short visit, but not to live there permanently.
- 10.04% - Yes, but I'd have to bring some essential items with me.
- 9.38% - No. I like reading about it and/or watching it on TV, but I have no desire to time-travel myself.
- 9.16% - Yes! I'd love to see the 18th century.
- 6.62% - No, I couldn't leave my family and friends here.
- 5.63% - No, I wouldn't survive in an earlier time.
- 5.19% - No, I'd miss the conveniences of modern life too much.
- 2.43% - I'm not sure.
- 1.99% - No, it took a lot of hard work to live in the 18th century.
- 1.32% - I don't believe time-travel is possible.
- 0.66% - No, it sounds too dangerous.
- 1.32% - Other
Please take a moment to vote in the February poll, which asks, "Have you ever attended any of Diana Gabaldon's public appearances?"