March poll results
Here are the results of the March poll, which asked the question, "Do you read excerpts or #DailyLines from Diana Gabaldon's upcoming books or stories?"
- 64.12% - Absolutely! I will gladly devour any excerpt or #DailyLine I can find.
- 10.88% - No, I would rather wait and see those bits of the story in their proper context, when the book comes out.
- 6.46% - Sometimes.
- 6.46% - Yes, and I wish Diana Gabaldon would post them more often!
- 3.40% - I used to read them, but I don't anymore.
- 2.89% - No, I am trying hard to avoid the excerpts and #DailyLines.
- 1.87% - I'm addicted to the #DailyLines!
- 1.70% - What excerpts? Where can I find them?
- 0.68% - I read excerpts, but only for certain books or stories.
- 0.68% - What are #DailyLines?
- 0.85% - Other
I didn't vote in the poll myself, but I fall into the second category above. I have been an excerpt-avoider since 2008, though I certainly don't mind if others enjoy them!
Please take a moment to vote in the April poll, which asks, "What is your favorite episode of OUTLANDER Season 4?"