Thursday Thirteen: OUTLANDER Addiction
Thirteen Unmistakable Signs of OUTLANDER Addiction:
1) You're constantly reading (or listening to) one of Diana Gabaldon's books.
3) You start using phrases like "I dinna ken" and "Dinna fash yourself" in casual conversation, even when talking to people who are not fans.
4) You name your pets, or your kids, after characters in the books.
5) You buy extra copies of the books to give to friends, co-workers, and/or family members. ("Try this, you'll love it!")
6) You buy the unabridged audiobooks and load them onto an iPod or similar device so that you can listen to Jamie and Claire wherever you happen to be.
7) You pre-ordered Diana's latest book three months or more before the scheduled publication date.
8) You talk your husband or boyfriend into dressing up in a kilt, and/or calling you "Sassenach".
9) You've re-read one (or more) of Diana's books so many times that it literally fell to pieces.
10) You'll go to see any movie with a Scottish actor in it, just to hear the accent.
11) You've traveled to Scotland, or North Carolina, specifically to see the places mentioned in the books.
12) You've been to one or more of Diana's book-signings or public events.
13) When you reach the end of the series, you immediately start over at the beginning with OUTLANDER.
What about the rest of you? Got any more to add to this list? And which of these apply to you? (I personally will admit to 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 12, and 13. <g>)