Most anticipated scenes from 2nd half of Season 1
We still have a long way to go before OUTLANDER Season 1 resumes on April 4th on STARZ. I thought it might be fun to talk about what scenes we're most looking forward to (or dreading!) in the second half of Season 1, as a way to pass the time while we wait.
* * * SPOILER WARNING!! * * *
There are Major Spoilers from OUTLANDER (aka CROSS STITCH) below. If you haven't finished the first book, stop right here, and come back when you're done with the book!
My personal list includes:
- The infamous scene where Jamie takes a strap to Claire, and the argument on the road between them that precedes it.
- The witch-trial, especially Jamie coming to the rescue, and Claire's revelation of where she comes from.
- Jenny and Ian at Lallybroch.
- Jamie at Wentworth, "bargaining for [Claire's] life using the only thing he had left--himself."
I am frankly dreading seeing some of the very emotionally intense scenes toward the end of Season 1 dealing with Wentworth and its aftermath. I have a feeling (and this is just speculation on my part) that it's going to be far more horrific than I have been imagining all these years from reading the books.
What about the rest of you? What scene(s) from OUTLANDER are you most looking forward to seeing in episodes 109-116? Do you plan to avoid the more graphic or emotionally intense scenes?
I'd like to hear what you think. Please leave a comment here or on my Outlandish Observations Facebook page.