What's your favorite gift in Diana Gabaldon's books?
Here are my top three:
Claire's silver wedding ring (book version), available here.
Claire's pearl necklace (The one pictured above comes from Hamilton & Young.)
The medical chest Jamie gives Claire in DRUMS OF AUTUMN.
There are so many other wonderful gifts in the books:
- The "vrooms" Roger makes for the children
- Adso the kitten
- Fergus's last name
- Brianna's photos
- The cherrywood snake Jamie's brother made for him
- The rosary Jamie gave Willie as a farewell gift
- Hugh Munro's dragonfly in amber
- The poison ivy bouquet
- The bracelet Roger gave to Bree