July poll results
- 19.49% - Since OUTLANDER was first published.
- 15.33% - 5-10 years
- 15.17% - 15-20 years
- 12.96% - 10-15 years
- 12.58% - 2-5 years
- 10.21% - 20+ years
- 5.4% - 1-2 years
- 4.54% - Less than 6 months
- 3.51% - 6 months to 1 year
- 0.16% - I read excerpts of her work on Compuserve before OUTLANDER was published.
- 0.11% - I don't remember.
- 0.54% - Other
- since it was published in paperback in UK as Cross Stitch
- Only since last November, but have read ALL 4X
- suggested by the librarian, was totally hooked
- 1st book 4 yrs ago, series this year, now have read all published works. Twice.
- I don't think I've read any at all
- 3 years - read all 3 times and listened to first 4 too.
- Four years over and over and over and over
- about 9 months, read all of them incl Lord John books, love him too. can't wait
- The original outlander... In PB...it fell apart!
- re-read many
I admit to being rather startled that 30% of the respondents have been reading Diana's books for at least 20 years. By comparison, I'm a relative newcomer to the series. <g> I found OUTLANDER in November, 2006. (My story is here, if you're interested.)
Please take a moment to vote in the August poll, which asks the question, "Would you go through the stones, if you could?" Thanks!