November poll results
- 33.03% - No, but I'd love to visit there some day!
- 18.36% - I visited Scotland long before I knew Diana Gabaldon's books existed.
- 11.32% - I visited Scotland after I discovered the OUTLANDER books.
- 10.9% - Yes, I've been there more than once.
- 6.04% - I'm making plans to visit by the end of 2016.
- 3.19% - I went on an OUTLANDER-themed tour of Scotland.
- 3.02% - I've lived in Scotland all or part of my life.
- 2.68% - No, it's too far away and/or I can't afford it.
- 2.26% - I visited Scotland as a result of seeing, or hearing about, the OUTLANDER TV series.
- 2.10% - No, but I'd like to see some of the locations shown in the OUTLANDER TV series.
- 1.34% - I'd like to visit, but I can't travel due to age or health reasons.
- 0.25% - No, I like reading about Scotland or seeing it on TV, but I don't have any desire to go there myself.
- 5.53% - Other
There were 1193 responses to this month's poll. Thanks very much to everyone who participated! I didn't vote in the poll myself, but I visited Scotland in 2012 on the Celtic Journeys OUTLANDER Tour, and had a wonderful time!
Please take a moment to vote in the December poll, "Which of Diana Gabaldon's books are you currently reading or listening to?" Thanks!