13 questions I'd like to see answered in ECHO:
1) Who is Laoghaire's "mystery lover", mentioned in Jenny's letter to Jamie in FIERY CROSS?
2) Will William find out who his real father is, and what will he do if and when he does find out?
3) Will Roger stick with his decision to become a minister, now that he's back in the 20th century?
4) What psychological effects will Claire's experiences in ABOSAA have on her in the long-term?
5) In general, how have all the major characters changed since the last book? (Because one of the most striking things about Diana's writing is that these characters do change, and evolve, from one book to the next.)
6) How will the date on the newspaper clipping (February 13, 1776) be explained? Is it just another printer error, saying 1776 when it should have been 1777?
7) How is Jemmy adjusting to life in the 20th century?
8) Will Roger sing again?
9) What happened to Mary and Alex Randall's child?
10) Will Ian find some personal happiness? He seemed so lonely in ABOSAA, I'd like to see things get better for him.
11) Will Lord John decide to abandon his property in Virginia? It can't be easy for him to remain there, as a Loyalist, with the Revolution heating up.
12) Will Jamie remember any more about what happened at Culloden with Jack Randall?
13) What else is in those mysterious boxes -- Jemmy's box, and also the boxes in the garage in the Manse, and the ones Brianna left?
What about the rest of you? Is there anything in particular that you're really interested in finding out in ECHO?
*** Please Note ****
I don't read excerpts from ECHO. So if you happen to know the answers to any of my questions above, please don't tell me! I really don't want to know what happens until the book comes out. (Speculation is fine, of course. <g>) Thanks for your cooperation.